Welcome to the HistoryLab+ blog!
Over the next few months our team of writers will be contributing posts on a variety of topics of interest to Early Career Historians, working both within and outwith academia.
Forthcoming posts include
- a commentary on Open Access and the Fitch Report from our chair, Kimm Curran
- a series on ‘what I wish I knew when’
- help and advice from our ‘academic uncles’
- advice on getting published in peer-reviewed journals
- support on getting involved in historical consultancy
- event reports from our members
- thoughts and inspirations on teaching and learning
- practical advice on surviving (and thriving under) the REF
If there are subjects, problems or questions you would like to see covered here, please leave a comment below.